Healthcare workers have a passion and mission when it comes to caring for others, and that requires a lot of emotional resilience, mental strength and clarity, concentration, patience. How can they care for patients in a passionate way if they, themselves, are suffering from emotional exhaustion and high levels of stress?
Did you know that...?
- 93% of health care workers are experiencing stress
- 82% of health care workers report feeling emotionally exhausted in the past three months
- 47% of surveyed clinicians say they're planning to leave their current role within the next 2-3 years
A Growing Caregiving Crisis
These figures ring especially true for “double-duty caregivers” who are simultaneously caring for patients at work and family members back at home. This situation puts healthcare workers in a position where they must attempt to navigate a nearly impossible balancing act.
According to a Harvard Business School report, as many as 1 in 3 employees have voluntarily left their employer due to caregiving responsibilities, driving up turnover and labor costs for healthcare organizations across the country.
Helping Healthcare Workers Thrive
As an employer within the healthcare field, you know that your employees are responsible for the lives and well-being of others, making the need for a focused, loyal, and stress-free workforce of paramount importance.
Providing a supportive family caregiving benefit can help:
- Reduce turnover and need for hiring travel nurses, saving millions of dollars on associated costs
- Increase focus and engagement, generating greater outcomes for patients
- Improve employee well-being, helping you to position your firm as an employer of choice
Here’s what one of our clients has to say:
“If you get an opportunity to hear about this product, take the time. Listen, and then think about how it could help people that are going through some tough times, if not the most painful time of their life.
Watching loved ones age and you know, become ill, is very tough. But this resource can help your team tremendously.”
Healthcare workers need your help. Be the HR hero they need!