Progressive and forward-thinking employers from all industries have been leading the way when it comes to employee retention, turnover, and well-being in the workforce. What do these companies have in common? Well, they understand the connection between caregiving and their most common HR challenges, and are addressing these issues by implementing innovative and cost-effective programs, such as offering a caregiving benefit.
The stress of caregiving is responsible for worsening mental health issues and chronic diseases. Top employers committed to their social responsibility understand this reality and are taking steps to address it.
At Homethrive, we're extremely proud of the work we do to empower, guide and support families when they need it most. We accomplish this by meeting people where they are in their life journey. Thus, we’ve generated impactful outcomes for employers, employees, families, and communities alike.
We’re passionate about helping companies and families thrive. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Survey your employees to understand their needs and help them identify what type of caregiver they are.
- Create a safe and judgment-free environment so employees can speak freely about their challenges and worries.
- Be flexible and support the unique schedules and lifestyles of your employees. This could include offering remote work options or being flexible with work schedules throughout the day.
- Implement robust and thoughtful well-being programs to support employee mental health.
- Offer a caregiving benefit that has the power to address turnover, reduce stress levels, decrease burnout, and increase productivity, such as our solution.
Don’t take our word for it! Here’s what a human resources leader at one the best law firms in the country has to say: “Homethrive reduces our employees’ stress, gives them peace of mind, and returns valuable time back to them, allowing them to spend less time caregiving. That has a direct, positive impact on productivity.”
Share this blog post with your peers and learn how our experts can make an impact.